do u ever daydream about decorating ur first apartment bc i do
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
and THEN my mom getting mad at me bc she “feels out of the loop” with my life and mad at me for not keeping in touch w her… or me not talking to my little brother, even though i facetime him all the time, and he never facetimes me or texts me
like it is not my job to keep up the communication from 1000 miles away. it was your choice to leave
and now i live with my dad and he’s moving to a different town 30 minutes away and i don’t want to be that far from my friends and bf but i have no choice.
super happy for him but im not ready for this